A great book promoting sustainable foraging and eating locally and in-season.
I liked that sustainable practices were highlighted and information was given on how to harvest each plant sustainably so Douglas Deur has been gathering native plants his whole life. He serves as a cultural ecologist for Native peoples of the western United States and Canada, documenting enduring plant use practices as well as the rituals, values, and technologies that have shaped traditional resource harvests and traditional understandings of the land.
- Acellular Dermal Matrices in Breast Surgery, an Issue of Clinics in Plastic Surgery.
- Return Of The Vampire (Creepela Von Cacklefur, Book 4).
- Spring foraging pacific northwest?
- Join Kobo & start eReading today.
- What is Kobo Super Points?;
- Pacific Northwest Foraging;
You are here
Submit Search. Successfully reported this slideshow.
- Pacific Northwest Foraging.
- How to Harvest Wild Berries: Foraging for Beginners | Gardener’s Path.
- The tao of the Tao te ching : a translation and commentary?
- Recent Posts.
- ISBN 13: 9781604693522;
We use your LinkedIn profile and activity data to personalize ads and to show you more relevant ads. You can change your ad preferences anytime.
Pacific Northwest Foraging - Workman Publishing
Upcoming SlideShare. Like this presentation?
Why not share! Embed Size px.
VPL - Foraging Fun
Start on. Show related SlideShares at end. WordPress Shortcode. Published in: Education.